Bing Business Listing Step By Step Guide
1) Go to Bing Places and click the GET STARTED button to setup your FREE Bing business listing.
2) Start by searching for either your business phone number or company name and address. Then select the “Search” button.
3) Select the “Claim Business” link in the listing results. If you are a new business, Bing may have not discovered your business yet and you will need to select the “Create New Business” button.
4) Sign in with your Microsoft account if you have one or you will need to Create a New Account here.
5) Add/Edit your business name, website URL and business address. Remember to create uniformed local listings as you manage all of your online business listings.
6) Select the categories that best represent what your business services. You can select multiple categories but make sure to select the Primary Category that best fits your company.
7) Add the main contact phone number and general business email along with links to both Facebook and Twitter accounts. This will also help with the search engine knowledge graph.
8) Add your business operation hours to your Bing business listing. In efforts to keep company info consistent across the web, use the same hours of operation from your Google My Business page. If you haven’t setup your FREE Google listing yet, you can follow our step by step GMB guide here.
9) Add up to 10 photos of your business here. Try to use good looking professional images that best represent your company. Images grab people’s attention and may be the sole reason that your Bing business listing catches someone’s eye as they search for a business like yours!
10) Here you can enter additional information about your business. Since this is a restaurant in our example, we have added in a link to their online food menu.
11) Click the “Submit” button to finish filling our your listing information.
12) Congratulations! You setup your FREE Bing business listing. The information will be placed under review and should go live with your updates within the next 7-14 days. In between that time, your listing will still continue to show as is until the info you entered is approved. Check back every few days to make sure you don’t have a message from Bing to make a correction.