Here’s why you should create a Facebook Ad Account so you can start generating leads and/or sales for your business. Like it or not your Facebook dominates the social media landscape. Just like you (wink wink), your customers are scrolling through Facebook and/or Instagram multiple times a day. Facebook has the ability to reach over 1.5 billion people and do so at a fraction of the cost that TV, radio, Google and LinkedIn would charge. Additionally the targeting capabilities are immense and allow you to find new customers with analytics your can track.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started so you can increase profits for your business. Below are instructions on how your company can Create Facebook Business Manager Profile and Facebook Ad Account.
Facebook Business Manager Profile Setup
Setting up your company’s Facebook Business Manager Profile is the first step towards marketing your business on the Facebook platform. If you have already completed this step, you can skip to the next section.
1) Go to https://business.facebook.com
2) Click Create Account (Top Right Corner).
3) Fill out “Create Your Business Manager Account” form and then select “Next.”
4) Add Your Business Details and select “Submit.”
5) The log into your email to confirm your email address.
Facebook Ad Account Setup
Now that you have setup your Business Manager Profile, it is time to create your ad account so you can start running high converting Facebook advertisements.
2) Select Ad Accounts (Left Side Menu)
3) Select Blue Add button to “Create a New Ad Account.”
Your Ad Account Name is your company name and the Ad Account will be used for your business.
4) Add People and Set Permissions by clicking the dot next to your name and Select Manage Ad Account by turning the radio button on. Then click assign.
5) Copy ad account number (IE. 123456789123456). This will be important in the event that someone else will be managing or implementing your Facebook marketing strategy.
The last step to setting up your ad account will be to input your billing information to be eligible to start running advertisements.
Facebook Ad Account Billing Info Setup
2) Select “Payment Settings”
3) Click Add Payment Method to Add Payment Info
4) Click Continue
At this point you should be ready to move on to the Facebook Ad Manager to start creating your first ad. If you would like to learn more about how PLUSH Marketing can help you run your Facebook advertising campaign, send us a message below or call us at (202) 683-6881.