Video marketing offers an excellent way to reach a potential client base and convert the window shopping crowd into paying clients. At Plush Marketing Agency, we offer a wide array of video production services, including animation video, brand video, corporate video, event video, real estate video and video transcription services.
Video offerings differ greatly, depending on what you are you trying to achieve, how long the video should be, and the many added features which can take your video’s production value to the next level. This means that not every video production service will be a set price and there are many factors involved in the quote process which enable us to calculate the video production cost to produce the final product.
Factors We Consider When Calculating Video Production Quote Cost
In order to produce an accurate video production quote, our team considers a wide array of factors throughout the video production process. Some of the factors we look at when calculating the appropriate quote for a marketing video include the following:
- Pre-Production: The costs involved in the pre-production process include scriptwriting, storyboarding, designing style frames, and/or creating a shot list
- Production: The costs involved in the production process include equipment costs to achieve desired production value, location rentals, permits (if shooting in public locations) and the amount of crew needed (IE makeup artist, script supervisor, gaffer, additional cameramen, audio technician, etc)
- Post-Production: The costs involved in the post-production process include the length of the final video, motion graphics, onscreen text, animation, voice-over, and music licensing
The longer the final video, the longer it takes to edit the final product, which adds to the overall cost. When it comes to animation videos the video production cost increase even more as we essential produce and edit animation frame by frame.
How Plush Marketing Agency Determines Your Video Needs
Some companies know exactly what they are looking for with regard to their video needs, while others may need some help figuring out what they are trying to achieve with their video marketing goals. No matter which category you may fall within, don’t worry, we can help you to determine which type of video will achieve your video marketing goals and effectively engage your audience.
In order to get a feel for what you are hoping to achieve with the video, we ask that all potential clients fill out our video questionnaire. The questionnaire covers the following topics:
- Type of video needed
- Purpose of the video
- Length of the final video
- Number of locations
- Recorded sound or no sound
- Use of a teleprompter
- Actors or models needed
- Special backgrounds
- Makeup artists
- Animation or graphics
- And other pertinent questions
By having the necessary details regarding your envisioned video, we can ensure that you receive a proper and complete quote that will cover your video production cost. Contact us to learn more about your video production options.
Ready to get started? Fill out our video marketing questionnaire. Once the information is submitted, we will review your needs and create a video production quote for your review and follow up to answer any questions you may have.