Reach More Patients With Healthcare Marketing!
Healthcare is changing. So is the way hospitals, practices and providers are approaching healthcare marketing online. In years past, a website was the sole source of information about a healthcare provider. Today there is an elaborate ecosystem of data online, where information about a healthcare provider can be found. In fact, these data sources like search engines, directories, business listings and online maps receive three times the amount of impressions than a website.
Healthcare Directory Listings
- Get listed accurately in directories like Google, Bing, HealthGrades, Vitals, ZocDoc, Yelp, Apple and so many more, to reach more patients online.
- Our healthcare marketing strategy includes providing the most current information like name, address, phone number and operating hours to the top 100 plus publishers online.
- We update listings with important attributes that inform potential patients with desired data like parking details, wheelchair accessibility, types of insurance accepted, walk-in availability, WIFI access and more.
- Almost 100% of healthcare searches return a map with local results that are directly related to online directory accuracy.
We Put Healthcare Marketing Providers On The Map
Medical Video Production
- Healthcare video production is a popular marketing and training tool used by many hospitals, clinics, doctors offices and dentist.
- Provide training to new doctors, nurses, dentists and office employees with various types of medical video training.
- Grow your practice with engaging videos to display on your website to attract new patients.
We Get 5-Star Love From Your Patients!
Healthcare Review Management
- We direct happy patients to leave 5-star reviews about you or your practice on the sites that matter most.
- Healthcare reviews provide patients with info on the quality of the staff, parking accommodations, attentiveness of the provider and how long people waited to be seen.
- Studies show new patients will select a provider based on the number of ratings a healthcare provider has and by overall average rating.
- Patients that have a bad experience will be directed to a survey to prevent bad reviews before they are written.
- We monitor your reviews across the 100 plus top online publishers.