Did you know that you can reach new customers and increase sales with Google Posts? In fact, it is hard to believe that in 2020 less than 10% of verified businesses still don’t take advantage of this free posting opportunity provided by Google. In the world where search engine...
Adding a Google My Business restaurant menu should be part of every restaurant’s digital marketing strategy. Along with reviews and photos, a restaurant menu is one of the Top 3 decision making factors that will persuade a new customer to visit your establishment. Although Google offers this feature, less...
Integrating Facebook Messenger provides your business with a free website chat software that will increase engagement and build custom Facebook audiences.
Yelp has added new features that restaurants can take advantage of for marketing their restaurant using the Yelp platform premium features.
Using Facebook ads for restaurants is an effective way to increase your online presence. Best of all, it takes little effort on your part. So, how can you use Facebook ads to increase your client base?
Whether your restaurant is managing social media communications in-house or hiring a digital agency to help with online marketing, every restaurant needs a content ambassador (or content creator).
As a business owner, you are probably continually looking for ways to get the word out on your business. Using social media is an excellent way to do so, especially when you post advertisements on Facebook.
The Web Design Strategy We recently completed a new website redesign for an Italian restaurant chain in Maryland called Mamma Lucia. The Chief Operating Officer (COO) contacted us because he felt like the old site was outdated and in need of a fresh rebrand.
Marketing techniques take on many different forms, especially in the digital world. One way to market your business is through social media and concomitant marketing tactics. Facebook pixel is a highly sought after digital marketing method and allows business owners to take their current marketing tactics and bump them...
Bing Business Listing Step By Step Guide 1) Go to Bing Places and click the GET STARTED button to setup your FREE Bing business listing. 2) Start by searching for either your business phone number or company name and address. Then select the “Search” button. 3) Select the “Claim...
Marketing Tips & Company News
- How To Reach New Customers and Increase Sales with Google Posts September 30, 2020
- Adding a Google My Business Restaurant Menu Will Increase New Customers August 14, 2020
- How To Create Facebook Business Manager Profile and Ad Account July 16, 2020
- Integrating Facebook Messenger With Your Website June 1, 2020
- Scale your DIY Video Production with Video Editing Services May 11, 2020
- New Yelp Features For Restaurant Marketing April 1, 2020
- How To Use The Zoom Virtual Background Feature March 12, 2020
- Control Your Facebook Advertising With Ads Manager December 30, 2019
- Attorney SEO Marketing For Practice Area Pages November 30, 2019
- Salon Marketing Trends To Boost The Visibility Of Your Brand Online October 28, 2019
- How Facebook Ads For Restaurants Can Increase Your Customer Base September 27, 2019
- Level Up Your Rankings With Essential SEO August 30, 2019