The PLUSH content creators were back at it again recently with a content shoot at Teddy and The Bully Bar in downtown Washington DC. This amazing restaurant is...
Archive for category: Restaurant Marketing
Content Creation at Mama Tigre Restaurant
Last week members of the PLUSH Marketing production team visited one of our favorite clients for a monthly content creation shoot including creating a new podcast. Mama Tigre is an amazing restaurant in Oakton Virginia
Del Sur Cafe Restaurant Marketing Video
Recently the content creators at Plush Marketing Agency completed a restaurant marketing video for the Del Sur Cafe located at 2016 P St NW, Washington, DC 20036 in the Dupont Circle neighborhood.
How To Reach New Customers and Increase Sales with Google Posts
Did you know that you can reach new customers and increase sales with Google Posts? In fact, it is hard to believe that in 2020 less than 10% of verified businesses still don’t take advantage of this free posting opportunity provided by Google. In the world where search engine...
Adding a Google My Business Restaurant Menu Will Increase New Customers
Adding a Google My Business restaurant menu should be part of every restaurant’s digital marketing strategy. Along with reviews and photos, a restaurant menu is one of the Top 3 decision making factors that will persuade a new customer to visit your establishment. Although Google offers this feature, less...
Integrating Facebook Messenger With Your Website
Integrating Facebook Messenger provides your business with a free website chat software that will increase engagement and build custom Facebook audiences.
New Yelp Features For Restaurant Marketing
Yelp has added new features that restaurants can take advantage of for marketing their restaurant using the Yelp platform premium features.
How Facebook Ads For Restaurants Can Increase Your Customer Base
Using Facebook ads for restaurants is an effective way to increase your online presence. Best of all, it takes little effort on your part. So, how can you use Facebook ads to increase your client base?
Every Restaurant Needs A Content Ambassador For Social Media
Whether your restaurant is managing social media communications in-house or hiring a digital agency to help with online marketing, every restaurant needs a content ambassador (or content creator).
Getting Started With Your Facebook Ad Account
As a business owner, you are probably continually looking for ways to get the word out on your business. Using social media is an excellent way to do so, especially when you post advertisements on Facebook.
Marketing Tips & Company News
- Mosaic Cuisine Photoshoot for Website and Social Media March 17, 2023
- Chacho Spirits Social Media Content Shoot January 20, 2023
- Suburban Hospital Holiday Video December 29, 2022
- Fair Oaks Mall Fall Social Media Photo and Video Shoot October 30, 2022
- Ohana Wellness Photo and Video Shoot September 30, 2022
- Teddy and The Bully Bar Content Shoot August 15, 2022
- Sip and Develop Video Shoot July 31, 2022
- Video Production of the Women’s Leadership Conference May 31, 2022
- Content Creation at Mama Tigre Restaurant April 26, 2022
- Del Sur Cafe Restaurant Marketing Video February 28, 2022
- Silver Spring Chamber of Commerce Event January 25, 2022
- Johns Hopkins Suburban Hospital Videography Shoot December 27, 2021