The PLUSH content creators visited an amazing Mexican restaurant in Clarksburg Maryland to do a food photography photoshoot for Villa Maya Restaurant.
One of the biggest concerns for a small business pursuing Google Adwords or other paid per click (PPC) advertising is the budget. Especially in competitive industries, a daily budget of $25 to $50 can get burned through quickly in a PPC campaign. Now that Google has really blurred the...
Social media has changed the marketing landscape as well as how businesses interact with their customers online. The convergence of traditional media has provided channels for companies to engage their customer directly in different ways. In fact, the depth, in which you can go, to capitalize off the likes...
Last year we saw a big shift in the way people access content online. Every year more people are gaining access to the Internet and the majority of people are doing so through smart phones, tablets or other mobile devices. The digital divide that was once as big as...
When is developing a mobile application a good idea? These days it seems that technology is moving faster then ever before. Everything is mobile and that’s the way we like it. While the future is exciting, this rapid change poses a dramatic question to many business owners. Is my...
Marketing Tips & Company News
- Fish Taco on Great Day Washington WUSA9 September 14, 2023
- Woodside Dental Content Creation Shoot July 25, 2023
- Villa Maya Restaurant Photoshoot June 25, 2023
- Mosaic Cuisine Photoshoot for Website and Social Media March 17, 2023
- Chacho Spirits Social Media Content Shoot January 20, 2023
- Suburban Hospital Holiday Video December 29, 2022
- Fair Oaks Mall Fall Social Media Photo and Video Shoot October 30, 2022
- Ohana Wellness Photo and Video Shoot September 30, 2022
- Teddy and The Bully Bar Content Shoot August 15, 2022
- Sip and Develop Video Shoot July 31, 2022
- Video Production of the Women’s Leadership Conference May 31, 2022
- Content Creation at Mama Tigre Restaurant April 26, 2022